JUSCO – A TATA Company
Jamshedpur Utilities & Services Company (JUSCO)
Jobs (Vacancies) and career in a tata company
Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company (JUSCO)
Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company (JUSCO) was carved out of Tata Steel from its Town Services Division in 2004. In JUSCO, Tata Steel reposed nine decades of experience and expertise. JUSCO (Jamshedpur Utilities & Services Company Limited), a Tata concern, is one of India’s very few comprehensive urban infrastructure services provider with multiple business interests in the following areas -
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction: Industrial, Civil and Structural Construction, Real Estate, Water EPC.
- Integrated Township Management: Town Planning, Water and Waste Water Management, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management.
- Power Distribution: Licensee, Input based Franchisee, Operation and Maintenance of Power distribution networks.
JUSCO for its on-going Industrial and Civic Projects in EPC and Power Sectors in India has job opportunities and vacancies for civil engineers.
Designation & Location
Chief (O & M) – Water EPC at Mysore, India or any other location as per Company policy.
Water treatment / Waste management
Best as per the Industry Standards.
Eligibilities for the Job
Education – BE / B. Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Experience – Minimum 15 years experience out of which preferably 5 years in O & M of Water Pipe Line / Network projects.
Desired Skills –
- Ability to coordinate project acquisition for the project pipelines and facilities, and ensure completion.
- Ability to provide essential support and coordinate encroachment issues for the pipeline team and work out options to resolve disputes.
- Planning, coordinating and participating in safety, quality and technical reviews to ensure smooth operations in line with project quality plan.
- Producing reports, highlighting areas for lateral learning and suggested areas of interest for post implementation reviews.
- Demonstrating capabilities of maintaining business and technical controls.
- Abilities to draft and submit budget proposals, meet costing challenges.
- Be familiar with liaisoning with local public representatives for smooth operations and addressing water-related issues in the respective wards.
Desired Profile –
· Leadership skills and ability to manage a team.
· Working knowledge of Kannada language is a must.
How to Apply
Candidates interested for this job can e-mail their resumes with ‘Designation – Qualification – Experience’ in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit JUSCO website
Keywords: Tata Company, Job, Vacancies, JUSCO, Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company